Be Active, Be Healthy, Be Involved!
To help build awareness and educate the public, as well as raise funds for heart disease and stroke research, we host many events in your community throughout the year including athletic events, social events, survivor and caregiver gatherings and more. Check out our listing below to find an opportunity that fits for you! For event details and registration visit www.heart.org/Connecticut
- Sunday, September 23, 2018 – Eastern Connecticut Heart Walk- Mohegan Reservation – Uncasville
- Saturday, October 6, 2018 – Greater Hartford Heart Walk – Yard Goats Stadium, Hartford
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 – New Haven Go Red For Women Event – Location TBD
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 – Greater Hartford Go Red For Women Luncheon – Connecticut Convention Center, Hartford
- Wednesday, April 10, 2019 – Connecticut Lobby Day – State Capitol – Hartford
- Date – TBD, 2019 – New Haven Heart Walk – Savin Rock, West Haven